Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Weight Scale is Not My Friend

This is a difficult time of the year for me, and I mean every-single-year.  Holiday food gorging comes back to haunt me in the winter months that follow.  And I am a lazy exerciser. I see that we are supposed to "break a sweat" at least three times a week. I haven't done that in three months.  I go up and down the stairs about ten times a day just to go to pee (now that I am retired I drink a LOT of coffee, which I am trying to cut down, but that is another story).

The Scale says "200 is nearer than it appears."  Well, I tell you it is right around the corner and I better do something soon.

Both of my identification cards that show my weight (driver's license and retiree military ID), evidently belong to someone else.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...